An epidemic wave of cardiovascular diseases in the world indicates an urgent need for finding new approaches to early diagnostics and preventive medicine. Three-fourths of thepopulation is suffering from cardiovascular pathologies in the Middle East, which cause deathsin 62.5% of cases.This indicator is much higher than in developed countries. Recently a spread of ischemic heart disease has increased in GCC from 10 thousand to more than 20 thousand out of 100 thousand citizens.Besides, more than 5 million patients with the hypertonic disease are registered in Arabic countries. Todaycardiovascular diseases cause more than half of all deaths and one-third of disabilities, which happens mainly due to uncompensated cardiovascular conditions—heart attacks and strokes.
Such technologies for early diagnostic and successful treatment of vascular disorders are already available in the Clinic of healthy blood vessels (www.inno-health.com), which receive unbelievable results in the treatment of different patients, who was uncurable for classical medicine.In particular, our technologies help to detect early abnormalities in the cardiovascular system, and, therefore, offer cardiovascular preventive and critical care, for such health conditions, as stroke, heart attacks, thrombosis, thromboembolism and many others.
MULTIPLICATION THEBRANDOF CLINIC OF HEALTHY VESSELS includes:
1. Business model
2. Process-management model
3. Logistic-management model
4. Medical law support model
5. Technological models for vascular innovations
6. Transfer of Vascular Innovations Technologies model, based on personal or regional franchising
7. Supervision and consulting support from author's
8. Special Education and Training for stuff
Why we unique?
Almost 20 years of experience gained by clinic and scientificcentre"Veritas" (www.angio-veritas.com) have shown that abnormalities in vascular system can be detected on early stage, even 5-7 years before a stroke occurs, and with proper preventive treatment, strokes, dementia and other age-related diseases can be well prevented in advance.
To solve these issues, we offer transfer of our franchise and vascular technologies for diagnostics and medical correction, in particular:
Technologies of angiomarkers;
Technologies of vascular screening;
Technologies of arterio-venous balance;
Technologies of angiotherapy;
Technologies ofpersonalisedmedical support for neurorehabilitation.
Our complex vascular technologies allow to:
effectively check the condition of the vascular system,
identify problems in a given part of the body and
choose an adequate effective medical plan for individual treatment.
We propose for discussion various versions for branding and franchising
The Clinic of healthy blood vessels:
Mini Model of a clinic of Health Vessels - vascular ambulancecentre
The classic model of a small clinic at the 3-d level of medical services - specialisation in angiology and in personal angiotherapy
Department of Vascular Diagnostics and Treatment at the inpatient hospital
The Regional Centre for transfer Technologies:
1. Classrooms for technologies transfer
2. Technologies transfer and regional franchise for clinics in different countries
The extended Clinical model consists of diagnostical and therapeutical clinicsspecialisedin such areas, as neuropsychiatry,neurorehabilitation, etc.
Expansion of a clinic to a level of Research Center for Technologies Development, which aims at diagnostics and treatment of obesity, diabetes, dysfunction of the alimentary system, etc.
This model can be also applied in Arab states, which is mainly based on a transfer of franchise and intellectual property rights.
IRR - 77.9%
PI - 7.7%
Profitability - 31%
Feasibility and practical relevance of this project arise from a high probability of occurrence of vascular crises, which are frequentlycaused by specific weather conditions of GCC, therefore, there is a high threat of thrombosis creation and other health-related complications.
As a franchising project, a clinic will contribute to the enhancement of health in the country.
Having launched the 2nd and 3rd phases of the project there arises a possibility of adapting the next expansion level, which includes a medical branch of possible prevention and correction of brain disorders, even of those, which are caused by hereditary neuropsychiatric and cardiovascular conditions, etc.
Business-model and financing:
Investment at the first stage of a project in medical equipment and analytical software technologies - from 740 000$,
Afterwards - self-financing;
Recoupment period – a year and nine months, taking into consideration taxes and auto-investments.
To launch the first phase of the Mini-clinics, investment is needed for the following purposes:
1. Renting of premises with an estimated area of about 500 square meters so that to accommodate a clinic at its 1st stage of expansion. For the next stages of the clinic`s development, more space will be needed.
2. Purchase of 3 vascular technology innovative types of equipment: angiomarkers, vascular screening and angiotherapy, which are unique author's know-how.
3. Equipping a clinic with necessary furniture, office devices, high-speed Internet connection.
4. Assurance of premises for accommodating clinic`s staff and medical interns.
The ways, through which investments will be returned:
1) Payment of patients fees for all-inclusive diagnostics at VIP-level
2) Payment for treatment (month-period, and longer-term treatment)
3) Payment for transfer and franchise of vascular technology innovations.
Business Model for the clinic's finances:
Provided that there are held 2-5 complex vascular diagnostics and 20-40 injections daily, a clinic can sustain itself during its first year.
The financial model of the project:
A question of value transfer and franchising requires additional discussion concerning the author's right to use technology and royalties.
Essential prerequisites for the realisation of a project:
1. Political will.
2. Forming a team of project implementers - top management, marketing and sales management, management of HR.
3. Personally, we can lead scientific and coaching work, including training of personnel.
MD Ulyana Lushchyk
Academician of the European Academy of Natural Sciences,
Professor of Computer Science Academy of Ukraine
Corresponding member of the Academy of Technological Science of Ukraine